Cloud Business Automation to Launch Your Own SaaS
While there are a number of orchestration and deployment systems available, none of them provide customers with a full business automation solution with a proven business model to actually sell Software as a Service.
Stratus5 provides a set of Business Services that enable partners to easily scale, deploy, orchestrate, and even automate monetization of software applications, and databases via a proven business model. As well as manage multiple cloud providers, customer support, customer management, marketing automation, and subscription revenue management and analytics.
The Stratus5 Difference
Stratus5 offers software application vendors and resellers a Cloud Business Platform that enables them to quickly launch and operate their SaaS business with no upfront costs. Stratus5 enables application vendors to quickly transform any single-tenanted web application built on any technology stack into a multi-instance service in the cloud in just days without the need to reengineer their application for the cloud.
The Status5 Cloud Business Platform offers a full-service solution that includes all the business and technical capabilities required to operate a SaaS business – thus enabling application vendors to focus fully on their applications and their business without having to worry about the underlying cloud technology.
- A Full-service solution to launch your SaaS business in just days with no upfront costs
- Cloud Deployment (any app on any stack) – ‘SaaS’ify any web application built on any stack with no application coding required
- Product Management – Includes product configuration, pricing and promotion management
- Customer Management – Full customer lifecycle management including trialing, conversion and ongoing customer communications
- Channel Management – Multi-level reseller recruitment, sales management, contracts & commissions management
- Revenue Management – Automated billing, payment processing with multi-currency support
- Customer Support Management – Includes customer support management and direct customer instance access for resolution
- Application Management – Includes a host of cloud application services including automated application provisioning, update & patch management, domain management, application customization, open integration framework, performance management and more
- Business Intelligence – Includes a suite of pre-built reports on customers, channel, applications, revenue, support and more
- Fully Managed Cloud Infrastructure Service – Based on a scalable, reliable, secure cloud infrastructure that leading vendors depend on to run their cloud business. Includes resource mgt, security mgt, messaging services, backup & restore and other cloud services
- A Single Console to manage everything – A single console for monitoring and managing infrastructure, applications, customers , channel partners and your cloud business
Stratus5 offers a truly open, multi-instance solution with full accessibility, complete customizability and easy portability in the cloud.
Stratus5 DevOps and Automation
Stratus5 has nearly a decade of Developer Operations or DevOps and cloud automation experience. Ranging from container automation, to APIs, to marketing and business automation services. By applying our experience and technology with any application we can assist in a wide range of multi-cloud implementations and solutions.